Wedding experts agree: Today's bride and groom want a wedding that reflects who they are--without regard to tradition, convention, or in-laws. This guide shows you how to:
- Break with tradition--on a budget!
- Present nontraditional ideas to parents and grandparents
- Build in time for visiting friends and family
- Incorporate shared passions into the ceremony
- Use elbow grease and inventiveness for a DIY wedding
- Deal with vendors and suppliers
You will identify ways you can express your individuality during your wedding celebration, from rehearsal dinner to the morning-after brunch. The memories you take away will be of a ceremony celebrating your love--your uniqueness as a couple.
Sharon Naylor (Morristown, NJ) has been named "The Foremost Wedding Author in the Country." She is the author of thirty-five wedding books and has appeared on Good Morning America, The Morning Show with Mike & Juliet, Inside Edition, Get Married, Lifetime, and many other national shows. She is the iVillage weddings etiquette expert, and their featured blogger on stress-free wedding planning. She has been featured in InStyle Weddings, Brides, Modern Bride, Elegant Bride, New Jersey Bride, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and on Martha Stewart Weddings on Sirius Satellite Radio.