Want to be a firefighter? Do you know what is involved in taking the exam? Don't take a chance at failing a test that you could ace-learn from the expert, Norman Hall. For more than a decade, Norman Hall's Firefighter Exam Preparation Book
has been the #1 test preparation book for prospective firefighters. Back by popular demand, Norman Hall has completely updated and revised this hugely successful book for this second edition, presenting new tips and time-tested methods for attaining the highest scores. Practice your skills using these features:
- Tips on how to pass the physical requirements
- Practice exams with answer keys
- Memory aids to help candidates master the recall test
- Tables for self-scoring
- Insights on what a career in firefighting entails
- A discussion of the final interview
You will score 80% to 100% using Norman Hall's proven system. If you don't, your purchase price for this book will be fully refunded. See inside for details!
Norman Hall is the author of Adams Media's immensely successful series of test prep books and the leader in career exam test books.